Most web browsers store web pages from sites you visit in your browser's cache to help them load quickly next time. However, when we release new updates to the HIA™ dashboard, you may need to clear your browser's cache to make sure it removes the old files and loads the newest versions.
- Be sure to close all browser tabs and windows
- Then restart/open your browser
- Clear/refresh your browser's cache. Here's directions for most common browsers (if you're using a Mac, be sure to scroll down to the Mac OSX section).
- Go to the "my.hiacanada.com" webpage and login to your dashboard.
- You're done! Enjoy the latest updates.
Send us a direct message below by clicking on the purple “Contact Us Directly” button below!